- Turton CMS based in Norwich, England required 3D visuals of their 2D concepts for (PEK) Smithfield Foods food products. In-house photography was seen as too costly and didn't allow for changes.
JC3DVIS built 3D computer models in Lightwave 3D and then applied Turton CMS' graphics supplied as TIFFs to the models and produced 2K renders.
- Final (PEK) Smithfield Foods rendering produced in Lightwave 3D and Photoshop at 2000 pixels wide.
- Screengrab from Lightwave 3D showing the PEK packaging ready to be rendered. Turton CMS asked for various views before settling on this angle.
- Wireframe model of the three PEK cans modelled in Lightwave 3D
- 2D graphics designed by Turton CMS