Bicyclus is a social sustainable bike sharing system for Copenhagen.
These are the main key points of Bicyclus:
- reuses 8000 abandoned bikes that every year are removed from the city;
- is easily expandable, since its bikes and stations are modularly designed and cheap;
- gives great accessibility to everyone;
- gives to the citizens the opportunity to choose the kind of bike, fulfilling their desires and assuring a better riding experience;
- transforms every bike into an access point to get access to a social network, where citizens can share their knowledge about Copenhagen and be guided through the city;
- introduces a booking system that is dinamically connected to the public transportation;
- educates users to sustainable behaviours.