Belgrade Behance Reviews took place on November 2nd in Mikser House. An initiative of young creative group "Lege Artists" who also organized the event received the support of SuperDot agency.
The event saw more than 350 visitors.Thanks to huge and positive feedback, we would like to organize the Behance Reviews again. For further info and VIDEO, FOLLOW US on the FB Page
- We have been working on organization of the event for a month. Our designers and developers created a website in a record time www.belgradebehancereviews.rs
- Design of materials for the event – our team consisted of 10 designers working on the print materials and branding.
- The final preparations before the start of the event
- The venue rouse interest of the Serbian renowned artists and designers. Here are potographer Nebojsa Babic and art director Slobodan Jovanovic sharing their views on the young creative scene.
- Exhibition time
Throughout the event visitors voted by putting an Appreciation Sticker below one of the ten Behance projects shown. The selection criteria was Best in Serbia - Most Recent.
The winner – Ognjen Stevanović got AppCoin for the project
„Jagodinska pivara / Jagodina Brewery`.
- Spotlight presentationThe program opened with the presentation by the host of the event, designer Nenad Ivanović. The presentation's theme "Feedback as a source of inspiration" - showed the unified need of the young designers and creatives for the quality feedback on their work.
- Portfolio Reviews workshopsThe best Serbian creatives gave feedback to about 100 young and promising designers from 11 Creative Fields - Web Design, App Design, Print Design , Editoral Design , Photography , Illustration , Graphic and Logo Design, Branding, Packaging Design and Industrial Design.
- AirSerbia – Visual identity“ - Tamara Maksimovic, creator of the visual identity of the national airline company AirSerbia (ex JAT), presented the project. Her example comes to prove the power of Behance presence. She was chosen by Etihad company because of her student project on JAT visual identity rebranding that she had posted on Behance.
- The closing ceremony - awarding Appreciations and Appreciation Coins.
- We had more than 350 people who visited the event. Positive feedback was received from visitors, creatives and mentors alike. We will organize the next Behance Reviews soon, so join us and keep in touch via our the FB Page
- Check out trailer and wait for full video :)