The Added Value Services (AVS) division is one of the fastest growing divisions in ADP. Along with managing the payroll tax operations and compliance engine for all of ADP, AVS features “beyond payroll” solutions that integrate with clients’ in-house ERP/payroll systems. Through these tax, compliance and electronic payment solutions, AVS helps clients comply with ever-changing federal and state legislation and improve process efficiencies, while reducing their taxes and other expenses. More specifically, AVS helps enable clients to:
- Reduce compliance risks through the comprehensive controls and tax expertise provided by ADP Payroll Tax Filing Solutions.
- Handle tax filing in-house with our award-winning MasterTax software.
- Take advantage of available tax credits and business incentives with the help of ADP Tax Credit Services.
- Automate the entire sales tax process with ADP Sales Use & Value-Added Tax Solutions.· Manage operating expenses with ALINE SM Pay by ADP for electronic payroll processing and distribution.
- Eliminate invoicing errors and enhance controls by automating processes with ADP Procure-to-Pay Solutions.· Avoid or lower penalties by utilizing industry vanguard ADP Garnishment Solutions to outsource the administrative burden of wage garnishments.
- Lower SUI expenses by using ADP Unemployment Compensation Management Solutions to handle every aspect of the claims process.
- Save time and money by adopting ADP Verification Services to respond automatically to requests for income and employer verification.
Executive Bio Example
Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Tax, Compliance and Payments Solutions
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP)
A 27-year veteran with ADP, Yervant Manavian has directed the financial well-being of several ADP divisions. Specifically, Yervant oversees the finances for highly-regulated (Sarbanes-Oxley / SAS70 Type II) “beyond payroll” offerings, including tax filing, sales & use tax, tax credit services, unemployment claims, garnishments, procure-to-pay and payments solutions. During Yervant’s tenure as CFO for Added Value Services, the division became the fastest-growing business within ADP. Yervant and his team of experts are responsible for moving over $1 trillion between financial and government institutions worldwide on behalf of our clients.
Yervant started with ADP in 1984 and eventually held various senior management positions in banking and money movement operations for 10 years. As the current CFO for Tax, Compliance and Payments Solutions, Yervant has overseen several acquisitions which have enhanced the company’s product portfolio in the areas of tax software and accounts payable. Yervant previously worked with AVCO/Textron and PricewaterhouseCoopers in various auditor roles.
Yervant is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in the State of California. He received a B.S. in Accounting from the University of Southern California.