Atlanta's City Hall East was the Sears Roebuck Warehouse from 1926 to 1979. It is the largest brick structure in the Southeast. Currently it is being redeveloped into "Ponce City Market," a multi-use facility including restaurants, offices, and even an organic garden. These photos were shot in 2011 before redevelopment began, when much of the building remained untouched since it was occupied by Sears. They provide a peek at the ruins of mass production and distribution in the first half of the twentieth century.