- Readdle at Macworld | iWorldArtworks, graphical & printed materials for the Macworld | iWorld Expo 2012
- Second year in a row, Readdle exhibits at Macworld | iWorld Expo, one of the main events for iPhone, iPad and Mac owners across the globe. The annual conference takes place in San Francisco, at the Moscone Center.Among 250 booths dedicated to iOS apps and everything related to Apple devices, Readdle was showing off their best applications for the iPhone and iPad. More then 3 000 visitors were amazed with Readdle's apps, specifically how iPhone and iPad applications can enhance their productivity.
- Paper type: coated, semi-glossCirculation: 3000 copies of booklets, 1000 copies of business cardsDestiny of paper: 250 kg/m3 for booklets, 350 kg/m3 for business cards
- The biggest challenge while designing the booth was numerous restrictions and limitations imposed by the companies that organized the event and implemented the booth. Consequently, the design of the booth was changed a few times to find the best compromise.
Size: 20'x10'x8'Back wall: 27" square panels wrapped with vinylAdditional facilities: three counters, two LCD TV 46", two stands for literatureSign: customized logo with the backlightFlooring: red 20'x10'
- While working on a custom iPad design, several backcover options were created and presented for consideration, before the final option was selected. The custom iPad was later given away to a lucky winner, who had participated in the contest during the MacWorld Show.
Custom iPad: Apple iPad 2, Wi-Fi 16 Gb, custom made cover by ColorWare Inc.