- A collection of architectural illustrations created and published for various clients.
All the illustrations were hand drawn with a pencil, inked with Copic Multiliners SP and coloured in PS.
- Åpent RomA set of illustrations for a Norwegian magazine "Åpent Rom" published by Statsbygg - the Norwegian government's key advisor in construction and property affairs.
- UniversitetbygningeneThe university building in Oslo, Norway (restored last year).
- ***EidsvollsbygningenThe illustrations for two different issues of "Åpent Rom" depict the Eidsvollsbygningen - the building, where the Constitution of Norway was signed.
- Eidsvollsbygningen 02:
- ***ArchitekturaMagazine CoverCover illustration and a double portrait for "Architektura" magazine. The portrayed people are Malgorzata Pizio-Domicz and Antoni Domicz who designed the Center of Art Education in Opole. As the building is almost entirely covered with glass, a selective transparent varnish has been applied on the cover to highlight it.
- Selective varnish on the glass parts of the building:
Duzy FormatStocznia GdanskaThe gate of Gdansk Shipyard published in "Duzy Format" magazine.
- ***Digital colouring process in PS:
Selected drawings and sketches: