- Still life drawing from two opposite perspectives
Includes four ceramic vessels and two glass vessels
- Still life set up with tonal marks painted according to previous still life drawings. The two glass vessels broke but is still painted onto the still life, therefore can be seen when viewed from the perspectives of the two original drawings.The green drafting tape marks the perpendicular section cuts of still life.
- Mapping of tonal marksThe whole still life is wrapped around a single layer of plastic wrap in which the different marks are coded in different colours and translated onto the plastic wrap. The plastic wrap is then unraveled flat and then copied onto tracing paper as the final mapping of marks.
- Measuring device1/4" wooden dowels, stringMeasuring device created to accurately measure the objects in space to create section cuts. Measuring device is also later used to measure tonal marks to translate into Rhino to remodel still life digitally.
- Final model1/4" wooden dowels, acetate sheets