- Netrunner is a living card game published by Fantasy Flight Games. As for many other games of this type, players are prone using a playmat on which they can put their card: the pros are cleanliness of the board and ease in picking up the cards.
For a game group based in northern Italy I've realized a modification on a common playmat themed around Android: Netrunner.
- The game is based on two different factions, with unique game mechanics and both used in turn by the players during a game. So the playmat had to show common game spaces used for different types of gameplay.
Using a base template, I've reorganized the game area in multipurpose spaces: the two factions can play with the same playmat now simply using the same areas for different actions (different coloured tags show the purpose of every area).
- The playmat is avaiable for download from THIS LINK, enjoy it!
- You can also download THIS FILE, ready for InkedPlaymat. Remember the Creative Commons on this project and the Copyright on the images when you use this file...
- Fantasy Flight games owns the game, the artworks, the name and everything about Netrunner.
This playmat is not for commercial purpose.