In Amansinaya: The Goddess of the Sea, a famine strikes a small seaside town. There is not a morsel of food to eat and even the animals fight over unripe fruit. Moreover, a strange sickness has afflicted many of the people. It seems all hope is lost until wise old Tata Isio remembers Amansinaya, a young girl who disappeared into the sea many years before. Will Amansinaya hold the key to the town’s survival?
Written and narrated in English and Filipino, this storybook app promotes reading and listening skills through a fascinating Asian legend.
* Bilingual English and Filipino
* " Read To Me" mode
* " Auto turn Pages" mode
* "Let Me Read" option for self-paced reading
* Customized animation for enhanced storytelling
* Music and sound effects for sensory experience
* Recommended for ages 8 and above