- MOUSTACHE RIDESI created this campaign for Movember's quest to stomp out prostate cancer. The idea was to tap into the resurgence of facial hair by reviving its glory days of yesteryear on the stages of carnival sideshows.
The humorous and freakish displays of strength were captured in promotional posters, including a digitally animated living poster, encouraging supporters to donate and promote men's health.
- KID ROBOT
We created an intersection of urban artists, DIY enthusiasts, designer-toy mongers and the masses. The idea was to connect everyone through an adaptation of Kidrobot's blank canvas toy, the Munny Doll.
We collaborated with street artists to design a series of posters around New York City, fueling an urban art crawl and pitched an augmented reality app for everyone to learn more about the artwork and design their own Munny doll.ART DIRECTOR // Anna ShinderovskyDIRECTOR // Brandon Jernigan
- COMEDY CENTRALI created this campaign for Comedy Central comedian, Pete Lee, who's best described as candy coated with a dash of mean. The idea was to capture the characters Pete claims to be on stage.The promotional posters directed fans to his website, where they could play an interactive game of "Petedown" and share their beat downs on social networks.
- THE EXECUTIVESThis series was inspired by golden parachutes, credit default swaps and Wall Street debauchery. The idea was to personify lust for greed into deformities illustrating that more isn't necessarily better.These stuffy executive portraits were part of a poster series donated to Occupy Wall Street.
- PERSON-ALE-ITYWe created an awareness campaign for people to think about what their beer of choice says about them. The idea was to humanize stereotypes associated with various beer brands and taste profiles.Posters plastered around local watering holes persuaded people to download an app that would spit out a person-ALE-ity based on your suds of choice.
- SINUSENSETo launch Waterpik's new sinus solution, we created an awareness campaign to remind sniffle sufferers to "Keep the Outside Out." The idea was to subtly and not-so-subtly illustrate the sources of common irritants already lurking inside nasal system.These stylized portraits are filled with irritant innuendoes, so you can play the "I Spy" app while waiting in the doctor's office or self-diagnosing online at WebMd.Keep the outside out.CO-ART DIRECTOR
- NIGHT AT THE APOLLOAmateur Night at the Apollo is one of the fiercest and longest running talent shows in America, celebrating over 75 years of cheers and jeers.
These visuals were used as promotional materials for one of Apollo's bravest.
- THREE OLIVES VODKATo launch Three Olives Purple, we created a campaign around hip hop's curvaceous Lil' Kim. The idea was to kick-off the release with a celebrity who's as spirited and juicy as Purple.
I was commissioned to photograph the campaign and designed an interactive experience for people to play mixologist creating their favorite concoctions and sharing them online.
What's your O-Face?CO-ART DIRECTOR
- THE HAPPY INNThe great American road trip is steeped in tradition from the world's larget ball of twine to gas station gourmet, the Griswolds, kitschy motels and of course, music.This voyeuristic photo series surveys fellow transients and the soundtracks of their respective lives.Welcome to The Happy Inn.
- CONCERT POSTERSA collection of concert posters I designed.
- ALBUM ARTA collection of album artwork I designed for NYC indie rockers Red Heathers and Matt Shapiro.
- MAD MENAn ongoing series of classy Mad Men quotes.
- NOT A VIRGINTo kickstart NYC based denim company, I AM NOT A VIRGIN, we created a lookbook ridden as hard as its name suggests.The idea was to combine sex appeal and urban decay as a tribute to the denim's construction of recycled materials, including beer bottles, x-rays, plastic lunch trays and other materials.This is just a sample.Mad science.CO-ART DIRECTOR
- ANGIE'S KETTLE CORNTo launch Minnesota based Angie's Kettle Corn nationally, I set out to disrupt traditional boring popcorn packaging and design. The idea was to create fun, quirky and irreverent imagery for each of their flavors.I designed and photographed these cheeky mosaics: An original snowflake, a caramel swirl, a white cheddar cheese wheel and a great big Minnesota Nice smile.Each kernel was painstakingly placed by yours truly.