- ARCHITECTURAL ANIMATIONSA collection of our commercial architectural animations.
- A small canal footbridge in Paddington transforms into a striking and elegant piece of sculpture to allow boats to pass. Our job was to capture the theatre of this in a short 2 minute piece.
Architects: Martin Knight Architects
Direction and production: Factory Fifteen
Original score: Matt Parker
- A collage of 3 separate projects created for Merchant square in Paddington London.1- A marketing animation aimed at showcasing 3 Merchant Square building2- A marketing animation aimed at showing the public realm aspects of the development including retail3- A construction animation for Mace LMT to show the several build stages of the apartments.
Client: European LandArchitects: Robin Partington Architects
- An animation to showcase the public realm and retail areas of Merchant square for marketing purposes.
- An animation to showcase 3 Merchant Square, as a building and a place to live.
- Londons is a instilational piece made for the Samsung UK flagship store in Westfields Shopping Centre. We were commissioned to design and create a vast 5.5m by 2.5m mural which would be the base for 3 of their brand new near edgeless TV's, within which we animated part of the image which fell within the screens. The result is the effect of the TV's bringing the image to life.
Londons creates 2 worlds apart in the same city. Based in a near future the project explores the development of the 'hyper capital' and the suburban 'favelas'. Both exist to metophorically and stylistically oppose the other.
Within the TV's we animated the buildings, foliage, wind farms and created weather changes, all of which added to the effect.
The concepts explored in this piece are illustrative of a film project in development for 2012.
Original architectural photography by Simon Kennedy – simonkennedy.net