- Alexander McQueen
Design Internship Spring 2010 for SS2011.
- Estas son imágenes que representan y muestran parte del trabajo que hice durante un internship en Alexander McQueen. Trabajé en el departamento de textiles de manera digital, tanto creando diseños como manipulando imágenes o dibujos.Bajo la dirección de Sarah Burton, y la guía de Holly Marler y Torunn Myklebust.Las imágenes no tienen fin comercial, y son propiedad de Alexander McQueen,la única intención es mostrarlas como portafolio.Todos los derechos reservados Alexander McQueen.Fue un trabajo en equipo, junto con otros interns como: Anna Francescutti, Matt, Giulia Kant, Leïla Dubus, Liv Engel, Denitza Uzunova, Sandy Chang, Clara Yee, Ayako Oh, Celil Santekin.This are images to represent and show some of the work I did and was involved in during a print design internship at Alexander McQueen. I worked in the print department in digital design either creating prints or digital manipulation of images or drawings done by other interns.Under the leadership of Sarah Burton, and the guide of Holly Marler and Torunn Myklebust.
The images have no commercial purpose and are all property of Alexander McQueen, the only purpose is to show them as portfolio.All rights reserved to Alexander McQueen.
It was all a team work, some of the design interns I worked with are: Anna Francescutti, Matt, Giulia Kant, Leïla Dubus, Liv Engel, Denitza Uzunova, Sandy Chang, Clara Yee, Ayako Oh, Celil Santekin.
- Poppy skull scarf: Digital manipulation, retouch and placement of a drawing.
- Koi fish print: Digital manipulation, retouch and placement of a painting.
- The main print I worked on was the samurai print, inspired by the samurai warrior suitat the Victoria and Albert Museum.The print was completely digitally created and designed.Out of this print several pieces were made such as: bags, short dress, evening dress,leggins, men's pants, etc.
- Detail of the fabric.
- Different files had to be created and designed in orther to adapt to the pattern and enhance different partsof the bodies according to the piece it was going to be used for.
- The print was used in the window display in London's boutique.
- All rights reserved to Alexander McQueen.