- Won 1st Annual FUSE Student Brand Strategy Award (2009)Featured in Fuse Design Conference on refueling global brand innovation through packaging & design
Target is looking to take market share from retailers Williams-Sonoma and Crate&Barrel by combining their product offerings by launching a new store concept named “AERO". AERO provides a shopping experiences for the casual Target consumer. With an elevated palette and an eye for well designed goods, the consumer can find all items to add to their lifestyle and home. AERO is a house of brands. Within the store you would find different AERO brands products that fit in every room of your home. From the kitchen all the way to the backyard. AERO is your destination for well designed products with an emphasis on Green Alternatives. Every AERO product lines are carefully design from product itself all the way to packaging to enhance the shopping experience.
- Final Identity with Strap-line
- This is one of AERO product lines call PREP. It features kitchen products such as appliances and cooking materials.
- This is one of AERO product lines call SAVOR. It features food products such as pasta, pasta sauce and spices.
- This is one of AERO product lines call OPEN AIR. It features picnic products such as wood utensils, plates, glasses, cutting boards, and picnic set.
- This is one of AERO product lines call SATURDAY NIGHT. It features cocktail mixers, garnishes, and bar utensils.