- ADFC – Round 2
A high impact campaign for the 1 st official MMA league in the Middle East – Abu Dhabi Fighting Championship – published through UAE major cities through different mediums, happy to announce that I won that account for Memac Ogilvy as it was open for pitching.
- This is the final direction our client approved and featured in media.
- That was another direction proposed.
- The pitch also included corporate identity, below is the winner logo
- Samples of traditional media adaptations.
- Ambient media adaptation - Transparent poster hanged in malls bathrooms mirrors showing a skin cut, when people go to use the sinks they see how their faces would look like with the nasty skin cuts MMA fighters get during tough fights, a cool way to promote the event and get people hyped up.
Moh'd M. Khatib: Creative Direction / Art Direction / Visualizer