- 88 Page Annual Catalog
for Brock Enterprises
- The latest catalog design is part of a re-branding strategy we are implementing for Brock Enterprises which includes a whole new website design, print ads, business cards, etc. . .
We succeeded in developing a design that is better than any other competitor in the industry, with an easy to use, clean and friendly design.
- This is the two-page introduction spread with an intro letter to customers and the introduction of the company's new "price / satisfaction guarantee" policy, which is the first in their industry.
- The 2nd spread is an overview of the produict lines they carry, a quick summary about their experienced sales staff and a category index (which lines up with tabs along the edges of all product pages).
- This product category has many products to choose from, so we created a product selection table to help customers select the pool lift that offered the features they need. Thern each individual product is given a 1/3 page to display their Title, primary characteristics, photograph, paragraph description, accessories and prices.
- Smaller product categories like these two (wheelchairs and ramps) were displayed cleanl;y and kept within relating top-level categories, in this case, access equipment. Note the tabs on the sides of the pages highlighted for the top-level category in blue and their specific subcategory in black.