- Our goods...Our 3D Pop-up kirigami postcards (Patent N° 1263347) are an Elegant and Refined article, Ideal for every occasion, Unique of its kind thanks to the original Tridimensionality.
The study and attention to detail, as well as the high quality materials used for their production make them an Exclusive and Distinguishing item, too. They can even be mailed without the envelope because of their innovative closure device.
The idea of our postcards was born in early 1992 and patented at the end of the same year.
The very first prototype was produced in Christmas 1993 with subject the Cathedral of St. Anthony in Padua (Italy). The mass production for the Italian market started in the first months of 1994 and after a few months grown and expanded to the other European and International markets.
Our cards are now sold in all five continents in the main Cathedral and Museum bookshops; In Japan, for example are known and called: "Ital-Origami" (Italian Origami).
- Italian Cathedrals (St. Mark's Cathedral, Venice - St. Anthony's Cathdral, Padua - St. Peter's Cathedral, Rome)
- Roman Arenas (The Colosseo, Rome and the Arena of Verona)
- British Cathedrals: St. Paul, London and Canterbury
- But we don't make only POP-UP CARDS with monuments...
On clients requests and so as to satisfy each specific requirement, we indeed create various tridimensional subjects, from the Trademark and/or Firm Logotype to the Industrial Product needing advertisement (this is ideal in case of exhibitions), from the Boutique to the prestigious Shop Window... And furthermore Famous Hotels, Vip Private Clubs, Historical Houses, French Chateau, Rinascimental villas as well as Mediaeval Castles...
Each subject can be realised with several kinds of paper and in different dimensions, it can be printed in one or many colours according to the specific needings. This way we offer an unlimited range of possible combinations, that is a really unique and inimitable product.
All our 3D Pop-up kirigami postcards are 100% Made in Italy.
- French Chateau, Italian Castles and Villas
- Technical information...
- For a new 3D popup subject the minimum order quantity is 500 pcs.
- To create a new subject we need about 30/40 days after the client's confirm of the visual proof. Please keep in mind that every postcards is hand folded.
- For the creation and the design of a new subject we need an architectural frontal prospect of the monument or a frontal picture. As we receive all the material (pictures and designs) we'll send you a detailed price.
- The printing colour is "seppia" (a dark brown) but we can also use any other colours (see picture samples under here) and four colours printing (CMYK) as the sample of the Teatro alla Scala in Milan.
- The weight of each single card is about 14 gr.
- The dimensions of the cards are:
- - Simple envelope format (about 11,8 x 16 cm.)
- - Commercial envelope format (about 11 x 22 cm.)
- Wielemans Hotel in Bruxelles, Belgium - Tennis Club Prato, Italy
- Commercial Advertising 3D Popup kirigami subjects
- Christmas Greetings
- Wedding "save the date" invitation cards
- Our 3D Pop-up postcards were exposed as 1 of the 100 Best Print Products Worldwide of 2008 in the DrupaCube at the DRUPA fair in Dusseldorf (Germany) ... Here some pictures
- The Editor Mr. Fred Shoker of the American DT&G Online Magazine published in the Oct. '08 issue an amazing article about our 3D Popup postcards!
- The American DYNAMIC GRAPHICS Magazine published at page 40 in the Dec./Jan. '09 issue a beautiful article about our 3D Popup postcards!
- Even the British GRAFIK Magazine published at page 92 in the June '09 issue a beautiful article about our 3D Popup postcards!
- Even the American blog My Modern Metropolis, published an awesome article about our 3D Pop-up cards.
For any other information and request,
fell free to contact us.
Design & Advertising
via del Medico, 36
35010 Limena (Padova) Italy
Phone +39 049 2021926