“3D” Lettering collection – 2011
I decided to put these works, made in 2011, together on the same page. They are made with illumination techniques using just Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, without 3D tools.
- Lettercult Alphabattle Glyphs
When I met the Lettercult website, I decided to join at the Lettercult Alphabattle, but it happened after the number six. Bellow there is some of my experiences with letters for the numbers of the Alphabattle, some handmade and other made at Illustrator and Photoshop…
- Number SixI created this glyph inspired at comma and quotation marks, with your curves shapes.
- Number SevenI created the shape with a calligraphy pen and I adadd layers and effects at photoshop.
- Number EightThis number I created trying exploring lights and shadows, based at work of a friend of mine, Dado Queiroz – you can see his work here at Behance.
- Number NineThis number I made based at Fibonacci sequence (golden section). It's a nine in continuos evolution.
- Number ZeroThis number I created as just a test of calligraphy pen and atextura gothic type.
- AmpersandThis gryph I made with a Pillot Paralel Calligraphy Pen and I vectorized and added effects at Adobe Illustrator.
- Other “3D” lettering works