- My degree project for TEI of Athens (Departure of Graphic Design)
- Date of presentation: 26.6.2013Idea / Concept / Illustration / Design: Sofia PliakopanouTutor: Kanella Arapoglou
- Project Brief
365°Mountain Projects is an agritourism company located in Tzoumerka Mountainsof Epirus, Greece (it's a company of my imagination actually!).The target of 365°Mountain Projects is to invite participants experiencing nature and art through the creative workshops that are organised. Participants explore the region, learn about art and finally create.
- Name and Logo Concept
• The first inspiration for the name is the circle as a symbol of life in nature and as a result of the interaction among people, nature and art.
• The company organises the workshops during the whole year (365 days).
The result? 365°, as a unique circle and as a reminder to οvercome yourself.
- GameA game in the site which is actually a teaser project for the visitors. The aim ofthe player is to collect the objects that are useful for the 365° Mountain Projects experience.
- The visual identity of 2 workshops, which can be a beginning for more interesting workshops, follows below.
- First Workshop / The Shape ProjectParticipants explore the region, discover the forms and the materials of the nature and at the same time they are taught the sculpture basics. Their aim? The creative combination of knowledge and inspiration.
- Annual Catalogue with the participants
- InstallationEach participant can create his own personal shape by using the illustrations that describe his experience. In the end, all shapes wil create one unique annual shape.
- Second Workshop / The Mapped ProjectParticipants explore the region, discover the paths and the rules of nature and at the same time they are taught the design basics (colors, rules, balance). Their aim? The creative combination of knowledge and inspiration.
- Annual catalogue with the participants
- This project is addictive, more applications are on the way, stay tuned!
- Special thanks to my tutor Kanella Arapoglou for her advices.And of course thanks to my family and my friends Christos and Alex for their support!
- Hope you enjoyed it and thank you for your time!