- 28 HongKong Street
A fine night out awaits those who ask
- We put together an extensive collection of print, packaging and identity work for 28 HongKong Street. With it's award-winning barman and contemporary social food, 28 HongKong Street has all the right ingredients for a fine night out.
Work done under Manic Design.
- Featured onBranding Served (1 May 2012)FPO: For Print Only (29 Feb 2012)Art of The Menu (18 Jan 2012)Lovely Stationery (5 Jan 2012)Whatever&ever (2 Jan 2012)We and the Colour (28 Dec 2011)Looks Like Good Design (27 Dec 2011)Graphic Exchange – Best of 2011 (Part 4)Graphic Exchange (26 Dec 2011)Nicework Ramble (15 Nov 2011)
- We designed all the stationery, reservation cards, notepads, stickers, wrapping paper and valet cards.
- A close-up on the namecards, with powder embossing on the front.
- The letterhead and envelope has powder embossing on the logo as well.
- Little cards for personalization with individual rubber stamps.
There are black and white versions of these, also with powder embossing on the reverse.
- We also designed the menu, coasters, wine bag, library stamp and website.
- And last but not least, a wax seal for the little cards in custom-made black envelopes.