- July 2010 / Seisgrados
client: Volkswagen (New Polo)
project: 25 things to do before 25
creative team: Daniel Calabuig, Jordi Luque and Raúl Gª Uclés
more team: Elisa Rebull (production) Miren Telleria (management), Laura Merino (media),
Cira Lopez (editor), Frederic Canyon (edition), Carlos B. Arnan (programming)
descripition: To promote the New Polo, we gave to two real guys the opportunity to visit Spain
by car with only one goal, complete a list of their 25 dreams to do before age 25.
pieces: Online platform (blog); Different channels online (Facebook, Tuenti, YouTube and Twitter);
Various graphic and merchandising (posters, flyers, t-shirts, stickers media ...); Direct Marketing (Book);
and especially long much as audiovisual content (photos and videos) and in terms of content
(posts, comments, etc.).
- Angel and Raul, the main characters of the story, met the previous season thanks to another
campaing also done by Seisgrados, Cocoylola.com, where two girls were looking for a companion
to drive their New VW Polo.
- In their list, Angel and Raul had activities like swimming with sharks, go partying with famous,
playing in a rock band, get off with 13 girls on a single night... All these experiences were recorded
by themselves and later posted in his blog.
- They could also be followed in other channels such as Twitter, Youtube or Facebook.
This one was finally the main platform that his followers visited daily.
- For many of the activities they had the help of his devoted fans. A major activity in terms of impact
was the "Make a party at a stranger house". Which finally was in the house of Tomas, a friend of Raul
and Angel who they wanted to lift the spirits after the break with his girlfriend.
- To achieve this they organized a surpriseparty, creating a Facebook event without his knowledge
and in whichafter two weeks had targeted more than 52000 people. At the end they could not get all (obviously), but the party was one of the most successful events that are remembered Facebook.
- Raul and Angel during the campaign encouraged users to propose a challenge to them to complete their list. This was finally the "have muy favorite group come to play in your living room, with the Lori Meyers
spanish band playing in the room of one of the fans of Raul and Angel.
- The 25 things.
- The case study.