- 24 Hour Trash Talk - Big Money Kiwi
Novamation Media - 2012
- As has been previously established, Novamation MEDIA has bills to pay, so we often sell it on the streets, and when we do, often our pimp is Freelancer.com.
- As has also been established, sometimes, when I bid for a project, I just go ahead and do it, even if I'm not the freelancer chosen, and that is the inspiration for this blog. This time, NO freelancer bidding on the project was chosen because the guy who posted the job let the PROJECT EXPIRE without granting it to anybody.
Does this mean that I wasted my time bidding on the project?
Sure!Does this mean that I compounded this waste by doing the project anyway?
You bet! But what's worse, is that my senseless devotion to both of these useless activities has now been compounded by my own hubris which has now trapped YOU in a monument to idle arrogance that we like to call...
24 Hour Trash Talk - Big Money Kiwi
- Our client's screen name was similar to a substance that you would not expect at a Jewish smorgasbord. We will call him, "HamDipp."<--Fake Screen Name
HamDipp's request was...
"We need a cartoon character of a cartoon kiwi holding money for our tax refund site
- My bid was for two-hundred fifty bucks over five days. Sometimes I will bid more days for a character design because there is a tedious process where we make mock-ups, those mockups must be approved by the client and so on. But in this case, since the client let the project lapse, I only needed to please me, so I figure, screw it.
Anyway, on to the challenge - 24 HOURS OR LESS!
This is what the client would have gotten:
- Gawd, I love that bird. He ain't just selling shoe polish. In case you were wondering, those are New Zealand five dollar bills in his hand. If you want to see the final 6 second animation, go to YouTube and see BIG MONEY KIWI. In the mean time just remember, you always get a character with character at Novamation MEDIA.