1. Pedro e Diana - O primeiro fim do mundo
2. A Companhia dos Trasgos - (Far) Beyond Blindness (Recorded, mixed and mastered @ Blind & Lost Studios (Santa Marta de Penaguião, Portugal), Produced and engineered by Guilhermino Martins, Original song by ManInFeast
3. C. Aníbal Dias - Warning (Recorded and Produced by Carlos Aníbal Dias)
4. dUAS seMI cOLCHEIAS iNVERTIDAS - MMMM (Recorded and Produced by dUAS seMI cOLCHEIAS iNVERTIDAS)
5. Monólito - Aleph (Recorded at SSS Studios, Produced by Manel Guimarães)
6. SculpturEyes - Ressonance (Concept by Afonso Lima, Samples from Rupert Sheldrake on Morphic Resonance, Produced by Manel Guimarães, Composed by Afonso Lima e Manel Guimarães)
7. Manel - Preparation (Samples from Dazed and Confused (1993), by Richard LinklaterRecorded and Produced by Manel Guimarães, Daniela Pina and António Silva at Morgadinha)
8. 10 000 Russos - Lokomotiv Gobi (Recorded at Hertzstudios, Produced by 10000 Russos)
9. Canzana - Aterro (Recorded and Produced by Canzana)
10. Author & Punisher - Beginning Of End (Recorded and Produced by Tristan Shone)
11. OCP - Filter (Recorded and Produced by OCP)
12. Menacer - SPL (Recorded and produced by Francisco Pina)
13. Gnod - Gnodtech34 (Recorded by GNOD at The Islington Mill)
This work is available under a Creative Commons License Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike 3.0. You can share, copy, distribute and transmite this work for non-commercial purposes. All other rights reserved to ZigurArtists, Almeida Alma and all the artists in this album.
2112 Songs For The Apocalypse is an exclusive collection of songs and sounds recorded by some good old friends. It was conceptualized and coordinated by António M. Silva and made possible by a collective effort from ZigurArtists, friends and artists from all over the world. All the artwork was designed by João Pedro Fonseca.