- 1 BILLION HUNGRY | Enjoy Your Meal
- 2010 | Campaign proposal for 1billionhungry.orgEven you can do your part to help people suffering chronic hunger, thanks to a tiny but powerful instrument:the internet pointer. This little arrow, used by people to sign the petition, becomes a fork, a spoon or a knife.It is symbolically the tool to feed 1 billion people in the world. | Integrated
- GUERRILLA | In the restaurants joining the campaign, all cutlery is replaced with a materic pointer.Beside the pointer, there's a message: 1billionhungry.org "enjoy your meal! to 1 billion people.Sign the petition to fight poverty and chronic hunger in the world.
- Close up.
- GUERRILLA | Fastfoods distribute the classic cutlery plastic bag with the pointer inside.
- GUERRILLA | Paper tablecloth with the keyvisual printed on it. So it can remind the message campaign also when the meal is served.
- VIDEO VIRAL | All people's reaction in restaurants, fastfoods and supermarkets are collected in a video ending with the campaign copy and call to action.
- GUERRILLA | Bookmarks pointer-shaped are placed inside cooking books.
- WEB | POINTER MAP | An interactive maps shows all the restaurants and fastfoods joining the guerrilla action. The map pin is a reserved pointer.
- WEB | INTERACTIVE BANNER | "Clicking Mama". Like the famous Game Cooking Mama, the user can turn, cut, and cook the food, using his pointer as if it was cutlery.
- WEB | FACEBOOK PAGE | It's the official campaign page. All the sharing actions by the users are associated with a pointer stamp.
- DESIGN CUTLERY | The idea of the pointer-shaped cutlery could be realized by a famous kitchen designer and than sold to raise money for the cause.
- Art Director | Andrea Pioppi, Ilaria Cormio
Copywriter | Livia Cappelletti, Serena PulgaHead of Art | Francesco FallisiCopywriter Supervisor | Simona AngioniCreative Director | Francesco EmilianiAgency | GREY Milan
Layout | Andrea PioppiClient | United Nations Organization