Don't let the flash site fool you, we're actually really on top of our shit.
• I create conceptual UI interfaces for digital media such as: Web, iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices.
• I am responsible for creative and fresh approaches to challenging design problems across a wide range of printed and digital materials.
• I work comprehensively on many projects from concepts through to printer production.
• I frequently work one on one with clients to meet specific project goals and see them through to completion.
• I am comfortable under heavy traffic work flows and tight deadlines
• I am capable of completing a wide variety of tasks including (but not limited to):
- Comprehensive project research
- Project comping
- Photo re-touching
- Photo manipulation
- Simplified/complex illustration
- Product photography
I curated, coordinatde, and organized incoming artists into the High Street Gallery which is affiliated with Rowan University's main campus in Glassboro, NJ.
I was in charge of writing and distributing press releases as well facilitating smooth installation and removal of artist's work from the space.
Bachelor of Fine Arts with a Specialization in Graphic Design | Minor in Art History
I received my BFA from Rowan after completing 2 years of preliminary study at Cumberland County Community College.
Areas of primary study included
• Graphic Design
• Art History
Skils and other interests
In my free time I:
• Shoot photos
• Blog about design and contemporary art
• Play video games
• Cook (nothing fancy, I love to BBQ!)
• Show my non-commercial art in gallery settings (photography mostly)
I'm also an avid hobbyist and collect books on design and culture