Behance Help Center
FAQ > Job List
Posting a Job
- How do I post a Job? (I already have a Recruiter account)
- What happens when someone applies for a job I've posted?
- How do I highlight a specific job I’ve posted?
- I already posted the job - can I still feature the listing?
- How much does it cost to feature my company?
- How do I get my company featured?
- Can I renew my job posting?
- What is a job credit package?
- How do I include images or audio with my job posting?
- How do I edit a Job I’ve already posted?
- What does it mean for a company to be featured?
- How long do job postings stay posted?
- How much does it cost to post a job?
- How do I post a Job? (I do not have a Behance account yet)
Finding a Job
- How do I set up alerts?
- How do I change my alerts?
- What are alerts?
- How do I flag a job?
- Can I apply for the same job more than once?
- Why didn’t I receive a response when I applied online?
- How can I track the jobs I’ve applied for?
- Do I need a Behance Network account to apply for jobs?
- What does it mean to flag a job?
- How do I search for a Job?
- How do I change my password?
- How do I update my Profile?
- Does my account expire?
- What should I do if I have not received the email that allows me to create a new password?
- Will my contact information be sold to any third parties?
- I forgot my password. How do I log in?
- I forgot my username. How do I log in?
- How do I change my email address?