Behance Help Center
How can I track the jobs I’ve applied for?
If you go to JobList, then Applied, you’ll be able to see a list of the jobs that you’ve applied to, including the date you submitted your application.
Was This Information Helpful?
Additional Help & Resources
- How do I search for a Job?
- What does it mean to flag a job?
- How do I flag a job?
- What are alerts?
- How do I set up alerts?
- How do I change my alerts?
- Can I apply for the same job more than once?
- Why didn’t I receive a response when I applied online?
- Do I need a Behance Network account to apply for jobs?