Behance Help Center
What are alerts?
You can set up alerts so that you’ll be notified when a job opens up in your area or field. Simply select your alerts (e.g. 'Graphic Design New York'; 'Freelance Illustration'; etc.), and all jobs that match those search terms will show up at the top of your JobList and can be emailed to you as well. Set as many alerts as you like. You will receive a notification when a job posting matches all your selected criteria.
Was This Information Helpful?
Additional Help & Resources
- How do I search for a Job?
- What does it mean to flag a job?
- How do I flag a job?
- How do I set up alerts?
- How do I change my alerts?
- How can I track the jobs I’ve applied for?
- Can I apply for the same job more than once?
- Why didn’t I receive a response when I applied online?
- Do I need a Behance Network account to apply for jobs?