Behance Help Center
What does it mean to flag a job?
You can flag a job when you find one you are interested in and would like to return to later. You can do this while searching the JobList, and then return to your set of flagged jobs later.
Was This Information Helpful?
Additional Help & Resources
- How do I search for a Job?
- How do I flag a job?
- What are alerts?
- How do I set up alerts?
- How do I change my alerts?
- How can I track the jobs I’ve applied for?
- Can I apply for the same job more than once?
- Why didn’t I receive a response when I applied online?
- Do I need a Behance Network account to apply for jobs?