Behance Help Center
What happens when someone applies for a job I've posted?
When someone applies for a Job you’ve posted, their application and personal information will appear in the My Jobs section of your Behance Account. Click on a job to see the list of applicants. You can also be instantly emailed whenever there is a new application - this option can be selected in the Description section when creating a Job Posting.
Was This Information Helpful?
Additional Help & Resources
- How do I post a Job? (I do not have a Behance account yet)
- How do I edit a Job I’ve already posted?
- What does it mean for a company to be featured?
- How do I get my company featured?
- How much does it cost to feature my company?
- How do I highlight a specific job I’ve posted?
- I already posted the job - can I still feature the listing?
- How do I include images or audio with my job posting?
- How much does it cost to post a job?
- How long do job postings stay posted?
- Can I renew my job posting?
- What is a job credit package?
- How do I post a Job? (I already have a Recruiter account)