Behance Help Center
Can I renew my job posting?
Go to Manage Postings, and select Edit Posting on the job you’d like to extend. Then, click the Publish tab and choose "extend this posting." This will add an additional 60 days to your Job Posting, for a total of 120 days. You can do this at any point during the first 60 days. The price is one Job Posting credit.
Was This Information Helpful?
Additional Help & Resources
- How do I post a Job? (I do not have a Behance account yet)
- How do I edit a Job I’ve already posted?
- What does it mean for a company to be featured?
- How do I get my company featured?
- How much does it cost to feature my company?
- How do I highlight a specific job I’ve posted?
- I already posted the job - can I still feature the listing?
- How do I include images or audio with my job posting?
- How much does it cost to post a job?
- How long do job postings stay posted?
- What is a job credit package?
- What happens when someone applies for a job I've posted?
- How do I post a Job? (I already have a Recruiter account)