Behance Help Center
How do I highlight a specific job I’ve posted?
To highlight your job on the JobList, you simply have to buy 2 Job Posting credits instead of one. When you are posting a job, after you click Publish, you will be prompted with a choice of publishing Job Posting or Job Posting Highlighting. Choose Job Posting Highlighting to have your listing highlighted in yellow and more prominently displayed within the Job List.
Was This Information Helpful?
Additional Help & Resources
- How do I post a Job? (I do not have a Behance account yet)
- How do I edit a Job I’ve already posted?
- What does it mean for a company to be featured?
- How do I get my company featured?
- How much does it cost to feature my company?
- I already posted the job - can I still feature the listing?
- How do I include images or audio with my job posting?
- How much does it cost to post a job?
- How long do job postings stay posted?
- Can I renew my job posting?
- What is a job credit package?
- What happens when someone applies for a job I've posted?
- How do I post a Job? (I already have a Recruiter account)