Behance Help Center
How do I edit a Job I’ve already posted?
To edit a Job Posting, visit the JobList, then choose Manage my Postings (upper right hand side of the page). There, you’ll be able to see all the jobs you’ve posted. Click "edit posting" on the job you’d like to change.
Was This Information Helpful?
Additional Help & Resources
- How do I post a Job? (I do not have a Behance account yet)
- What does it mean for a company to be featured?
- How do I get my company featured?
- How much does it cost to feature my company?
- How do I highlight a specific job I’ve posted?
- I already posted the job - can I still feature the listing?
- How do I include images or audio with my job posting?
- How much does it cost to post a job?
- How long do job postings stay posted?
- Can I renew my job posting?
- What is a job credit package?
- What happens when someone applies for a job I've posted?
- How do I post a Job? (I already have a Recruiter account)