Behance Help Center
First, check that your code is from an allowed website. You can find a full list here.
Next make sure that you're using the correct code--it should be "embed" or "iframe" code from the website. Please note that we don't support embedding individual images, so if you're embedding from Flickr or 4shared, make sure it's a slideshow or other content, not an individual piece of media.
In some cases, the embed source has "old" or alternate embed code that doesn't include script tags. For example, if you're embedding from Issuu.com, just click: "Looking for the old embed page? Add it to your site" on Issuu's embed page and use the "old" embed code they provide.
- How do I upload work to my portfolio?
- Can I embed a video or other content from another website?
- Is there a limit to how many projects I can create?
- I'm logged into Behance, but can't find where to upload my work?
- I'm having trouble uploading content. I've checked that my content meets size and file type requirements, but still can't upload.
- How do I change my account from a Follower account to a Creative?
- I don't have a "Portfolio" tab - how can I upload my work?
- Can I select which frame of an uploaded video is the poster image?
- How can I style my project text?
- Why must I crop my cover image?
- Why do I need to have a cover image?
- How do I add a co-owner or credit others on my projects?
- How do I unpublish or delete a project?
- I'm having trouble with the text editor
- How do I make my project private, or share a private project with select Behance members?
- Can I link a Project to a Work In Progress?