Behance Help Center
Having trouble styling text in the project text editor? Try these tips.
Make sure you're highlighting correctly
There are 3 correct ways to highlight text when styling and editing.
1) Drag your mouse to highlight a selection from left to right
2) Click ctrl A to highlight all text
3) Double click the text to highlight 1 word or 1 paragraph
At the moment, highlighting by dragging from right-to-left is not supported due to a temporary issue that we are aware of. Make sure you aren't starting your highlight from an empty space for most effective editing.
Using copy and paste effectively
Copying and pasting text into a text box will remove most of the formatting to ensure a fresh start for editing. If you're having trouble styling:
1) Add new line breaks (using "enter") between paragraphs to split up the text
2) Try pasting the text into a plain text editor to remove formatting before copying again to add to Behance
Editing text on an existing project
If you're editing text on an existing project, you may want to try using the "clear styles" button for a fresh start so all the new styles work correctly.
- How do I upload work to my portfolio?
- Can I embed a video or other content from another website?
- Is there a limit to how many projects I can create?
- I'm logged into Behance, but can't find where to upload my work?
- I'm having trouble uploading content. I've checked that my content meets size and file type requirements, but still can't upload.
- How do I change my account from a Follower account to a Creative?
- I don't have a "Portfolio" tab - how can I upload my work?
- Can I select which frame of an uploaded video is the poster image?
- How can I style my project text?
- Why must I crop my cover image?
- Why do I need to have a cover image?
- How do I add a co-owner or credit others on my projects?
- How do I unpublish or delete a project?
- When I try to embed, I get an error. What should I do?
- How do I make my project private, or share a private project with select Behance members?
- Can I link a Project to a Work In Progress?