Behance Help Center
FAQ > Creating a Portfolio > Projects: Creating and Editing Projects > Can I select which frame of an uploade…
Can I select which frame of an uploaded video is the poster image?
When you upload a video, the "poster image" for the video will be automatically selected from two seconds into your video file. There is not a way on Behance to choose a frame other than the one that is automatically selected.
However, if you decide to Embed your video file from Vimeo rather than upload directly to Behance, you will be able to choose the poster image. Here's more info on Vimeo's faq.
Was This Information Helpful?
Additional Help & Resources
- How do I upload work to my portfolio?
- Can I embed a video or other content from another website?
- Is there a limit to how many projects I can create?
- I'm logged into Behance, but can't find where to upload my work?
- I'm having trouble uploading content. I've checked that my content meets size and file type requirements, but still can't upload.
- How do I change my account from a Follower account to a Creative?
- I don't have a "Portfolio" tab - how can I upload my work?
- How can I style my project text?
- Why must I crop my cover image?
- Why do I need to have a cover image?
- How do I add a co-owner or credit others on my projects?
- How do I unpublish or delete a project?
- I'm having trouble with the text editor
- When I try to embed, I get an error. What should I do?
- How do I make my project private, or share a private project with select Behance members?
- Can I link a Project to a Work In Progress?