Behance Help Center
FAQ > Creating a Portfolio > Projects: Technical Info and Formats > What is the size limit for uploading f…
What is the size limit for uploading files?
Currently, Project Images (including Project Covers) can be up to 5 MB, audio can be up to 20 MB and videos can be up to 50 MB.The limit for Profile Images is 1 MB.
The maximum allowed image pixel count is 32 million pixels (megapixels). If your image exceeds this limit, try reducing the dimensions of your image. For example, if your image is 6000 px x 12000 px, it equals 72,000,000 px (72 megapixels), you'll need to reduce the width and height so that width x height is less than 32 megapixels.
Note: Aside from the Project Cover image, which is just a preview of the project content and will need to be cropped upon upload, there is no limit to actual dimensions of the image, since all images will be resized to 600 px wide. As far as image height, this will be resized proportionally, so there is no limit or "ideal" height.
Was This Information Helpful?
Additional Help & Resources
- What browsers are supported?
- What formats of images do you accept?
- What formats of videos do you accept?
- What formats of audio do you accept?
- Why can't I upload CMYK images?
- How can I get a 'full bleed' image on a project?
- Can I upload a PDF?
- What embed codes do you support?
- How do I take a screenshot?
- I'm getting a message that says I'm using an outdated browser, but I'm using the latest Internet Explorer