Behance Help Center
What browsers are supported?
The Behance Network is fully supported: by IE8 , Safari 5 , the latest versions of Firefox and Chrome. The Network has limited support on the latest Opera, and Firefox 3.6. IE6 and IE7 are not supported by Behance. If you aren't using one of the browsers we FULLY support, we highly recommend that you upgrade to the latest version in order to have the best functionality.
Was This Information Helpful?
Additional Help & Resources
- What formats of images do you accept?
- What formats of videos do you accept?
- What formats of audio do you accept?
- What is the size limit for uploading files?
- Why can't I upload CMYK images?
- How can I get a 'full bleed' image on a project?
- Can I upload a PDF?
- What embed codes do you support?
- How do I take a screenshot?
- I'm getting a message that says I'm using an outdated browser, but I'm using the latest Internet Explorer