Seven Three Media, LLC
An award winning (Telly Awards, Communicator Awards) communications firm serving a broad range of clients including pharmaceuticals, universities, non-profit entities, and
- Shot and edited a short profile documentary that is now archived at the George W. Bush Presidential Library in Dallas, TX.
- Produced print, multimedia, and video pieces for various clients, enabling them to more clearly and effectively communicate their missions to stakeholders.
- Utilized skills in print design, Flash-based multimedia design, illustration and photography as well as all aspects of video production from filming and editing to motion graphics to position Seven Three Media as a one-stop shop for clients’ communication needs.
- Created original character designs, illustrations and layout for children’s books focusing on patient education and disease management.
- Delivered artistic content on-time and on-budget for several Fortune 100 Pharmaceutical company clients’ major projects resulting in Seven Three’s achievement of “Agency of Record” status.
- Lead videographer and photographer in production team filming multiple documentary videos in Peru, Israel, Jordan, Poland, and Moldova.
- Developed and coordinated partnering arrangements with other firms and organizations when necessary to access specialized capabilities, resulting in production of pieces that both impressed and exceeded expectations of clients.