Born in São Paulo,Brazil, in 1976 and graduate of 2000 from Mackenzie University in the Architecture and Urbanism program. Live and work in São Paulo with a focus in architectural projects, product design and consulting. Past experience includes a Personal Study program with plastics artist Silvio Dworecki fro… Read More
Born in São Paulo,Brazil, in 1976 and graduate of 2000 from Mackenzie University in the Architecture and Urbanism program. Live and work in São Paulo with a focus in architectural projects, product design and consulting. Past experience includes a Personal Study program with plastics artist Silvio Dworecki from 1994 to 1997; graduate of Interior Design from the Panamerican School of Art in 1995. Cinematography with Paulinho de Morais in 1998, participation in the course “Construção do Objeto” (Construction of the Object) at MuBe, the Brasilian Museum of Sculpture, with the designers Fernando and Humberto Campana from 1999 to 2000; Sculpture workshop at FAAP, with the artist Nicolas Vlavianos in 2005 and in the lighting workshop at SENAC, with the german designer Tobias Reischle (co-work of Ingo Maurer) in 2005.
Gave workshops in conjunction with Notechdesign group in Brazil and in Rome, Italy.
In 2004 was selected along with eight other designers from around the world to participate in the workshop “Il vetro temperado per la casa e la ristorazione” at the glass studio of Bormioli Rocco, in Fidenza, Italy.
In 2006, gave the workshop “Re+design in paper”, at the Istituto Europeo di Design – I.E.D., Brazil and was invited to participate at the exhibition ‘Wallpaper Global Edit’, by Wallpaper magazine, at Armani’s Theater, in Milan, during the I Salone del Mobile.
In 2008 was invited to be part of the jury of the 22˚Design Prize of Museu da Casa Brasileira, at São Paulo, Brazil.
Partipated in exhibitions in Brazil and elsewhere in the world, such as:
• ‘Hidden Heroes – International League of Maverick Designers’,at The Superstudio Più,Fuori Salone, Milan(april/2009)
• ‘Universal House Project’ , Milan and DMY,Berlin, (april and may/2006)
• ‘Wallpaper Global Edit’, Armani Theater, Milan, (april/2006)
• ‘Brazil,Brazil: Objets de Luxe’, Marseille, (nov-dez/2005)
• ‘New Materials, Process and Components Catalogue, São Paulo, (nov/2005)
• ‘P.V.C Design’, São Paulo, (out-nov/2005)
• ‘4º Design Festival: Design Made. Re-think+Re-design - Hangaram Design Museum, Seoul Arts Center (oct/2005)
• ‘Plasticidades’, Rio de Janeiro (oct/2003)
• ‘Design e Natureza’, São Paulo (sept/2002 e 2004)
• ‘Brasil Faz Design’, Milan and São Paulo (april-jun/2002 e 2004)
• ‘notechdesign’, São Paulo(jun-2001)
• ‘500years Brasil Design’, São Paulo(nov-dec/2000)
• ‘Abitare Il Tempo’ Abitare Il Tempo Fair – “Beyond European design. Projects from around the world”, Verona(oct/2000)
Worked at the Brazilian furniture company Tok&Stok (São Paulo - Brazil) as a product designer from 2002 to 2004.
Currently working from her studio and part time at a product design distribution company named Urban(São Paulo - Brazil).
Publication on books:
Young Designers Americas
Um olhar sobre o Design Brasileiro
ed.Imprensa Oficial SP
Wallpaper, Interni, Dwell, Casa&Jardim, Kaza, Casa Claudia,Viver Bem, Flash Casa Read Less