Join our Team
New York, NY
We view all internships at Behance as apprenticeships that could lead to a full-time position. As such, this internship will involve all aspects of design, from the concept stage through final production work.
Interns will support the design team and get first-hand experience of working at an online startup, gaining valuable insight as to how interactive projects are designed, developed and launched. We're searching for smart, articulate and curious designers who love all things interactive and are eager to learn and push the boundaries of technology and user experience.
About our paid internships:
- Full-time positions that take place year round.
- Start and end dates are flexible with a minimum of a three-month commitment.
- We require a minimum of 40-hour per week (Monday-Friday).
- Participate in the concepting process of existing and future products
- Create wireframes and functional prototypes
- Participate in extensive testing
- Production work
- An understanding of Interactive Media
- Strong and clean design aesthetic
- Strong eye for typography, color, and layout
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- HTML5 etc. Proven ability to multi-task
- Solid writing and visual communication skills
- Ability to accurately set and meet deadlines
Skills the intern will acquire:
Interns will gain a full understanding of what it is like to work in all facets of a leading web development startup, and will be given the opportunity to learn about all aspects of the company from concept development to wireframing to design to production and launch.
They will work closely with the design team to develop new interfaces, with the end goal of leading their own projects through to completion. This will give them the opportunity to master all of the skills necessary to become a valuable part of a small and efficient team.