Join our Team
Community Support Associate
Behance, the leading platform to showcase and discover creative work, is seeking a Community Support Associate to join our unique team within Adobe. As a part of the Adobe family, we're crafting the future of creative workflow. Our talented team of designers, developers, and community managers work hand-in-hand to create revolutionary products that connect and empower the creative world.
Behance is home to over 5 million members and more than 9 million projects of creative work. The Community team - the “eyes and ears” of the brand - is the front line of communication. We answer questions, help members use our products correctly, advocate for features they want, and generally make sure they have everything they need to succeed on Behance.
The Community Support Associate will be working with the Community Experience Lead, as well as directly with our support team & global membership to answer questions and help our users feel supported and empowered to use the site.
- Working with the Community Experience team to provide product support to our community
- Managing our Community Support Interns on a day-to-day basis
- Developing the Community Support program by hiring, mentoring, and developing a top performing “Tier 1 Team”
- Creating and maintaining all onboarding and training material
- Serving as the primary contact between the support agents and the rest of the community team
- Troubleshooting and resolving high level “tier 2” member questions and concerns
- Drafting materials that will help members use Behance to its full potential and improve the support infrastructure (FAQs, tutorials, and other resources)
- Identifying trends in feedback from users and suggesting product improvements
- Conducting daily and weekly check-ins with Community Experience team
- Monitoring and giving feedback on support agent tickets
Customer focused, empathetic and a terrific listener
Excited to solve problems in a fast paced environment
A natural leader and comfortable managing a team
A hands-on person who prefers working with others to working in isolation
Positive and effective communication skills both written and oral
Strong work ethic with a positive approach and great energy
Ability to work in a high-energy team environment and be a team player
Excellent organizational and time management skills
Attention to detail to help identify, troubleshoot, and report bugs. Experience in or a strong interest in managing and hiring a team. Savvy with online and mobile applications. Understanding of Mac systems, iWork, Google Docs, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn.
Bonus: Keynote, ZenDesk, a current Behance user.
Build careers that change the world. Check out the Adobe Life magazine and discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences at Adobe.