Join our Team
Community Support Associate
Behance, the leading platform to showcase and discover creative work, is seeking a Community Support Associate to join our unique team within Adobe.
As a part of the Adobe family, we're crafting the future of creative workflow. Our talented team of designers, developers, and community managers work hand-in-hand to create revolutionary products that connect and empower the creative world.
Behance is home to over 2 million members and more than 5 million projects of creative work. The Community team - the “eyes and ears” of the brand - is the front line of communication. We answer questions, help members use our products correctly, advocate for features they want, and generally make sure they have everything they need to succeed on Behance.
The Community Support Associate will be working with our Community Experience Manager, as well as directly with our global membership to answer questions and help our users feel supported and empowered to use the site. You will also identify problems and ensure all areas of Behance are running smoothly by working with our development team. This is a paid, 6-month position (running April - September 2015) that will build your skillset to help jumpstart your career in tech.
We strive to provide the best user experience to our members, and Community Support is our most important tool for collecting feedback on how our members use Behance - then using this to improve our products.
- Working with our Community Experience Manager to provide product support to our community
- Balancing a high number of support tickets while prioritizing the most urgent questions
- Drafting materials that will help members use Behance to its full potential and improve the support infrastructure (FAQs, tutorials, and other resources)
- Being a “bug detective,” and identifying what problems need to be escalated for fixing to help Behance run perfectly
- Identifying trends in feedback from users and suggesting product improvements
What you’ll take away:
- An in-depth introduction into the field of customer support and community management
- A deeper understanding of how product changes and fixes are made in a tech environmentThe ins-and-outs of working at a tech company (and the perks! team events, a lively work environment, and lots of snacks)
Requirements: Attention to detail to help identify, troubleshoot, and report bugs. Savvy with online and mobile applications. Understanding of Mac systems, iWork, Google Docs, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn.
Bonus: Keynote, ZenDesk, a current Behance user, interest in Web Design and Web Development.
Build careers that change the world. Check out the Adobe Life magazine and discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences at Adobe.