Join our Team
New York, NY
We’re looking for a highly talented Product Analyst to join the Behance team in our office in Soho, NYC. As a part of the Adobe family, we're crafting the future of creative workflow. You’ll work hand-in-hand with our talented team of designers, developers, and community managers to create products that connect and empower the creative world. You’ll play a critical role in improving the lives of millions of creative.
You have extensive experience analyzing and understanding large datasets to find trends that drive product decisions. You’re just as comfortable working with a design team to analyze the data as you are working with engineering teams to gather that data. You can balance multiple projects and competing demands, and are comfortable in flat, matrixed teams. You have experience suggesting, running and analyzing multivariate tests on highly-trafficked products. You will be a key team member in developing, managing, and growing all aspects of a robust product analytics practice.
- Work with product, business, community and development teams to define, analyze and refine KPIs for overall product and new features
- Drive the creation of a robust analytics ‘tech stack’ to log and analyze all product data
- Provide ongoing analyses and reports of key metrics for the business and products
- Run cross-functional analytics meetings to review KPIs for the business, overall product and new features
- Suggesting, running and analyzing multivariate testing for new products and features
Products You’ll Work on
- Behance apps (Desktop, iOS, Android)
- Curated Galleries powered by Behance
- The Behance API
- BS in Computer Science or Mathematics preferred
- Strong background in statistical analysis
- 2 years experience working with large data sets, driving both the implementation of the data and the associated analysis
- Ability to work with big datasets with minimal engineering support
- At a minimum, a rudimentary understanding of SQL or scripting languages
- Strong understanding of various analytics and data analysis tools
- Comfortable in a small, fast-moving environment
Adobe has been a pioneer and innovator throughout its history and is recognized as one of the Top 100 Best Global Brands according to Interbrand. Adobe’s dynamic working environment is also well known and has received awardsthroughout the globe. Recognizing that employees are at the core of our success, Adobe recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creates an environment where they can innovate and achieve their best, and rewards them for their performance by giving them an opportunity to share in the company’s success.
Build careers that change the world. Download the Adobe Life digital magazine and discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences at Adobe.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
About Adobe United States
Adobe has over 5,800 employees in the U.S. and is headquartered in San Jose, California, with other office locations nationwide.