Join our Team
Visual and Interaction Designer
New York, NY
Behance's design team is looking for a highly skilled interaction designer with at least 2-3 years of experience — and a portfolio of work that backs it up. Qualified candidates will have solid experience with UX and UI design, and a passion for critical analysis and problem-solving. A high proficiency with Illustrator and Photoshop is requisite.
The Behance design team must create and iterate a wide range of products — everything from sophisticated web interfaces, to complex iPhone apps, to beautiful email newsletters — on tight deadlines. It is an exciting and challenging design environment best suited to passionate self-starters.
Our ideal candidate is a smart, articulate, and curious designer who loves all things interactive, wants push the boundaries of technology and user experience, and is ready to take a project and run with it.
- Concept existing and future online feature sets and products
- Create wireframes and functional prototypes
- Engage in extensive product testing and iteration
- Extensive knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Passion for Interactive Media
- Clean and elegant design aesthetic
- Strong eye for layout, color, and typography
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to accurately set, manage, and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Knowledge of prototyping tools is a plus
To apply, send a cover letter explaining why you would be an asset to the Behance team, your resume, and your portfolio URL.
Adobe has been a pioneer and innovator throughout its history and is recognized as one of the Top 100 Best Global Brands according to Interbrand. Adobe’s dynamic working environment is also well known and has received awards throughout the globe. Recognizing that employees are at the core of our success, Adobe recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creates an environment where they can innovate and achieve their best, and rewards them for their performance by giving them an opportunity to share in the company’s success.
Build careers that change the world. Check out the Adobe Life magazine and discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences at Adobe.