Skilled and experienced in all aspects of game production — from scriptwriting and game design, through to localization and QA. I have a talent for thinking outside the box, and aim to ensure a distinctive flair and style is evident in all the work I create.I’m comfortable working within a team… Read More
Skilled and experienced in all aspects of game production — from scriptwriting and game design, through to localization and QA. I have a talent for thinking outside the box, and aim to ensure a distinctive flair and style is evident in all the work I create.I’m comfortable working within a team, autonomously, or leading and managing. My main aims are always to ensure that work is produced on time, within budget and to a high creative standard.
- Able to produce quality design documentation and meet the project’s deadlines.
- Very creative, open and inspirational mind. Always open to learn new techniques, skills and share knowledge with others to achieve a common goal.
- Numerous roles held, including Game Designer, Creative Director and Producer; each emphasizing creativity and establishing effective production goals.
- Thrives in fast-paced multi-disciplinary high-stress work environment.
- Passionate for continuously improving development processes.
- Secured international movies rights for Replika with acclaimed cyberpunk Director Pearry Reginald Teo.
- Secured content and development licenses.
- Managed development teams internally and externally.
- Excellent knowledge of standard industry game engines, design toolsets and production pipelines.
- Co-Founder of the four companies of the Biodroid Entertainment Group: Biodroid Entertainment, Biodroid Productions, Biodroid Investments and Biodroid Labs.
- Creator of Centauri Micro Games jointly with a group of friends for retro gaming development.
- Lead Developer of "The Abbey of Crime" a PC remake of the cult classic game "La Abadia del Crimen" being developed using UDK - Unreal Development Kit.
- Confident: Strong leadership skills obtained through experiences.
- COLLADA evangelist since 2007.
- Solid knowledge of the history and trends of video game business and markets.
- Spoken at conferences such as GDC, Web3D Symposium and Portugal Games. Read Less
Concept Design, Story Telling, Writing, Brainstorming, Business Development, Research of Target audience, Marketing, Teamwork, Leading & Guiding of a Team, Company Presentations, Public Speaking and a huge love for games.