Director of Catalog, Apparel Samples & Digital Imagery
Summary of position:
• Oversee day-to-day operations of 3 sales support departments for the adidas Group, Sports Licensed Division (detailed below).
• Provide national sales teams and customers with B2B and GTM sales tool materials.
• Drive online B2B solutions tailored to improve communication of adidas Group products within specific business segments.
• Collaborate w/ multiple front-end workflows across multiple departments on meeting GTM objectives.
• Communicate corporate branding strategies through to GTM for all sales support initiatives.
• Manage catalog design staff for producing retail sales catalogs for the Sports Licensed Division (SLD) of the adidas-Group servicing adidas Performance, adidas Originals, Reebok, CCM Hockey, and Mitchell & Ness brands.
• Develop catalog design concepts & creative page-layout solutions for marketing sales collateral.
• Instruct catalog design staff to prepare layouts for publication, and assist in product photo-shoots for catalog use.
• Manage screen print & embroidery sample production and sample order fulfillment teams for creating product samples for sales reps, internal customers, and retail accounts for point of sale presentations.
• Lead strategic operations and development in the physical apparel sample process.
• Manage in-house digital imagery staff and oversee studio operation for creating digital photography of adidas Group products for external customers in support of B2B and B2C websites and catalog print initiatives.
• Manage all logistics for offsite and in-house studio photo-shoots, initiate local casting calls and booking of modeling talent for product merchandising shoots.
• Develop shot lists, mood boards and styling direction for both product and lifestyle photo-shoots.