Graphic and Production Artist
• Designing graphics to be used in trade show environments from conception to production.
• Quality checking client supplied art files for proper size, resolution, color, bleed, safe areas, and fonts before production.
• Correcting layouts or drawing attention to concerns with client supplied art files.
• Maintaining the efficient and timely workflow of all assigned jobs that come through the art department by meeting tight deadlines.
• Producing large scale graphics which include printing, laminating, tiling, cutting, and finishing for banner stands, pop-up displays, truss covers, welcome signs, and other various applications.
• Creating CAD drawings of exhibit designs to be used for accurate assembly, dismantle, part and piece count, structural integrity, and pricing.
• Create 3D rendered illustrations of exhibit designs for presentation, client review, and approval.
• Designing in-house graphics and documents to be used as promotional material, lead forms, marketing collateral, and sales tools.