Senior Web & Graphics Designer
* Trainer for Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator at Reach 2.0 training center.
* Designer of Facebook applications (branded page).
* Designer of competitions and any campaign requested by the client.
* Designer of Twitter background page.
* Creator and design logos.
* Designer of blogs and websites developed by REACH 2.0.
* Designer of printed material like company profile, business cards, etc.
* Meet with clients to establish a vision for a specific product or design.
* Employ color, type, illustration, photography, animation, and various print and layout techniques when designing project.
* Develop material for web pages.
* Develop signs and environmental graphics.
* Create promotional displays, packaging, and marketing brochures.
* Develop the layout and production design of magazines, newspapers, journals, corporate reports, and other publications.
* Perform research on competitors and current market trends.
* Submit rough drafts to client for their approval.
* Make changes to mock-ups.
* Supervise assistants during the product design process.
* Develop new business contacts.