Member of the laptop design team in the Innovation Design Center of Lenovo.
- Design Leader of Ideapad S10, S10-3, S10-3s, U150, U160.
- Product Design Manager of Ideapad S series
- Working under the command of the design director, laptop design manager and closely with the Design strategy team.
- Design research, customer trends and target groups analysis, identification of innovation opportunities.
- Brainstorming sessions, concept ideations, explorations of new lifestyle & using scenarios, quick sketching, concept & form development, design language development, brand consistency.
- Provide concept and design guide for Colors, Materials & Finishes.
- 3D form development through sketching, CAD & draft to final mock-ups file release.
- Workshops with Taiwanese ODM to finalize designs into details.
- Cooperation with Mechanical & Electrical Engineers, Technical Project Manager, Project manager, UCD team.
- Regular flights to Shanghai factories to follow, check and approve samples of each part, at different stages of production. Flights to Kyoto, Japan for on-site IMR (In-Mold Rolling) film tuning.