Highlights of Qualifications
-Over 5 years experience in design, marketing, sales and customer service
-Effective customer service and problem solving skills gained through experience
-Self-motivated with a positive attitude; well organized and able to work either independently or with a team
-Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite CS6 (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
-Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
-Web graphic design
-Printed communications design
•Take direction from art/creative directors while also contributing to the development of strategic design deliverables that elevate, differentiate, and function on-brand and on-strategy
•Exemplify the ability to challenge yourself and the entire team to create progressive, inspiring, and relevant visual design solutions
•Ensure quality control of all creative deliverables and work in tandem with the project management team to meet deadlines
•Work closely with strategists, user experience designers, and technologists – playing the role of ‘design advocate’ for the voice of the quality design
•Juggle several projects simultaneously
•Stay abreast of current design trends and technologies and continually share this knowledge.
• Design of various print materials such as business cards, signage, flyers, advertisements, etc.
• Concept, creation, and design of various websites - ranging from real estate websites to e-commerce stores
• Develop brand identities from start to finish - concept, development, and design of logotypes as well as a full suite of branded materials.
• Retouching of various photographs
• Assisting senior designers in ongoing projects
• Communicate with clients in order to see a project through from file creation to delivery
Graphic Design for Marketing
"The GDMA program provides you with a well-balanced education in graphic design, marketing, business, technology and liberal education. The dynamic and relevant curriculum provides our graduates with comprehensive portfolios, sought after by the industry.
With small class sizes, leading-edge computer-equipped studios and labs, and an experienced faculty we are confident that your GDMA program will be productive and challenging – all for a competitive tuition fee in one of Canada's most beautiful regions, metro Vancouver"